Goldenguy's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldenguy's forum

Into the Inferno

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Go down 
+2
Draco-Meteor
ZelostheGreat36
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZelostheGreat36
Admin
ZelostheGreat36

*ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Empty
PostSubject: *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?   *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:14 am

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS!? ONE OF YOU SERIOUSLY WENT AND DELETED PEOPLES GYM THREADS? Tell me NOW. Whoever did this, step up with any ounce of maturity have left you and recieve your punishment. This is NOT exceptable. Deleting peoples work, how rude can you be? This seriously will result in a temporary expulsion. You guys have no idea how angry this makes me. Gguy and myself are trying to get a forum running. This place hasn't even taken off yet, and one of you is already acting idiotic, and immature. You're lucky I'm being merciful. If one of you doesn't stand up within a week of today, and I figure out who it was, you are DONE, period. Get real guys, I don't like having to do this.

Back to top Go down
Draco-Meteor
officially awesome
Draco-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?   *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:08 am

lock everything, or make it modifyable by very few.

can you see who did the edit (ie deletion)?? Can you retrieve them perhaps, (or set up a thread where deleted threads go and only admins can fully delete).

This sucks tho, sorry to hear we have an immature ryan wannabe in our mits!
Back to top Go down
TitanniumMan141
TitanniumMan141

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?   *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:20 pm

When was this? Like, when did this happen?
Back to top Go down
ZelostheGreat36
Admin
ZelostheGreat36

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?   *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Thats a good idea OHKO, I'll see if I can find out who did it by that. And I don't know Phero. I went to edit my gym thread and it was gone, along with yours.
Back to top Go down
ZelostheGreat36
Admin
ZelostheGreat36

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?   *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Thanks to OHKO's smart thinking, I have found the culprit and they have been expelled. Please note that this behavior is NOT acceptable.
Back to top Go down
PokeWorldDP
“Moderator, gym leader”
PokeWorldDP

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?   *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:05 pm

I would like to know what happened, please?...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PokeWorldDP
Draco-Meteor
officially awesome
Draco-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?   *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Cool, glad to help. Also, loving the new status of 'officially awesome'!! It sure beats 'newcomer' lol, thanks to whoever gave me it!
Back to top Go down
cmndrkool321
fronter brain
cmndrkool321

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?   *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:49 pm

just wondering. dont admins have like a power to check on who edited/deleted topics and when? That would be very helpful.
Back to top Go down
ZelostheGreat36
Admin
ZelostheGreat36

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?   *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Yes, we do, and I did.
Back to top Go down
morteriser
gym leader
morteriser

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?   *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?   *ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Empty

Back to top Go down

*ALL MEMBERS READ* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?
Page 1 of 1