Goldenguy's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldenguy's forum

Into the Inferno

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZelostheGreat36
Admin
ZelostheGreat36

*ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect Empty
PostSubject: *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect   *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:36 am

Guys. I am ashamed. I am ashamed I ALREADY have to address this. Earlier, we had a member get up and leave, because no respect was shown toward them. You WILL RESPECT EVERYONE AND THEIR OPINIONS. This is important. You may think no harm is being done, but it is. It's rude toward the people, and it's bad for the forums name. I will not tolerate anyone putting other people down, even if the idea is a little awkward. Think about your actions. RESPECT OTHERS, the world does not revolve around you, other people have feelings too.
Back to top Go down
PokeWorldDP
“Moderator, gym leader”
PokeWorldDP

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect   *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Question what happened? o.0
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PokeWorldDP
ZelostheGreat36
Admin
ZelostheGreat36

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect   *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:45 pm

A certain member was disrespected and not shown any courtesy at all. Note that this was a moderator, and if a moderator tells you to stop something innapropriate, STOP!!
Back to top Go down
Stonemagnus
officially awesome
Stonemagnus

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect   *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Well you know I understand the feeling Zelos, so I will support you guys in any way I can. Respect should be shown toward all and people who don't should leave.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonlance.forumotion.com/
YodasFunHouse
Admin
YodasFunHouse

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect   *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:37 pm

This really sucks man, hopefully not many more of these things will be issues in the future
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YodasFunHouse
ZelostheGreat36
Admin
ZelostheGreat36

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect   *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Thanks Sabe, it means a lot. And I agree Yoda, hopefully this will not have to be addressed again.
Back to top Go down
Draco-Meteor
officially awesome
Draco-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect   *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:08 am

i support also, its just common decency to listen to and show respect for the people who created or are running the forum you clearly enjoy, since your a member and are logging on. This place has great potential guys, i respect you and it, keep up the great work!!
Back to top Go down
ZelostheGreat36
Admin
ZelostheGreat36

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect   *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Thanks Draco Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect   *ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect Empty

Back to top Go down

*ALL MEMBERS READ* Respect
Page 1 of 1