Goldenguy's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldenguy's forum

Into the Inferno

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower

Go down 
+3
Draco-Meteor
Devildamo101
ZelostheGreat36
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ZelostheGreat36
Admin
ZelostheGreat36

Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower Empty
PostSubject: Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower   Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:57 am

All applications for the Trial of Champions spots will be posted here. Here's how it will work. You will have until (Date to be posted later) to get with a Admin/Certified Test battler to get your applications for battles done. You will only need to test if you are applying for the Champion or floor Leader. Onto the details of positions. There will be 6 floors. The 1st and 2nd will have 1 Trainer, and one Leader. The 3rd and 4th will have 2 Trainers, and one Leader. and the fifth will have 3 Trainers, and one Leader. then you reach the 6th floor. This floor hosts the champion. No one else. To acquire any of the spots listed above: To obtain an already taken trainer position: beat them once and claim the spot. To obtain an already taken Leader spot: beat them twice and claim the spot. To obtain the already taken Champion spot: beat the Champion 3 -Yes, 3 times of going through the whole tower- and claim the spot. Now say you lose. You have 3 "lives" we'll say. Each floor is a new "checkpoint". If you lose, go back to the start of it. But on your 4th loss, you're out. All the way to the bottom. These are all the basic rules. Get your applications in soon!

Last edited by ZelostheGreat36 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Devildamo101
gym leader

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower   Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:41 am

i'll apply Very Happy

as a leader non the 3rd or 4th floor please
Back to top Go down
ZelostheGreat36
Admin
ZelostheGreat36

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower   Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:56 am

Got it Devil
Back to top Go down
Draco-Meteor
officially awesome
Draco-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower   Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:25 am

applying for the position of leader! I will allow you to determine what floor based on how I fair against you in the test battle zelos (ie. i want to battle you zelos for my test battle please) any restrictions on team?
Back to top Go down
YodasFunHouse
Admin
YodasFunHouse

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower   Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:11 pm

I would really like to apply for a leader, for any floor the tester I battle or Admin I battle sees fit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YodasFunHouse
ZelostheGreat36
Admin
ZelostheGreat36

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower   Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Applications received guys. Please specify what floor you're applying for Draco. Thanks!

Last edited by ZelostheGreat36 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PokeWorldDP
“Moderator, gym leader”
PokeWorldDP

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower   Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:36 pm

I'll be a leader for whatever floor is open... doesn't really matter to me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PokeWorldDP
LieutenantMittens
officially awesome

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower   Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:54 pm

I agree with PokeWorld
W/e floor is open I'm fine with it
Back to top Go down
ZelostheGreat36
Admin
ZelostheGreat36

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower   Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Got it guys.
Back to top Go down
morteriser
gym leader
morteriser

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower   Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:33 am

:3

I'll be a leader for any floor available...
(like most other people)
Back to top Go down
ZelostheGreat36
Admin
ZelostheGreat36

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower   Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:33 am

Gotcha Mort
Back to top Go down
Draco-Meteor
officially awesome
Draco-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower   Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:55 am

Hey Zelos, i'l pick 3rd floor then and can battle anytime today!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower   Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications for the Trial of Champions Tower
Page 1 of 1